|Job Ref:||204580053||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000/annum on call payments, paid overtime, ti||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
A Brilliant opportunity has become available to join one of the fastest growing managed IT services providers in the country as an on-site Client Support Engineer within Central London, this is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has extensive experience as a client support engineer and is looking to join an innovative and expanding company.|
• Actively managing a list of calls escalated from the 1st Line Team, including regularly updating calls, investigative work and keeping customers / users up to date.
• Taking calls from customers / users and logging the call within company guidelines and procedures.
• Performing maintenance and technical tasks as required including: computer and laptop builds and diagnosis of problems.
• Performing testing and other investigative work as necessary.
• Working as part of a larger team in order to meet targets and maintain service level agreements.
• Completing on-site support duties as required with possible occasional travel involving overnight stays.
• Working in accordance with company practice and procedure and as requested by 2nd Line Team Leader.
• To liaise with and maintain effective working relationships with third party vendors to ensure the needs of the customer are met.
• An effective communicator a differing levels including senior client executives, client users, and company working colleagues.
• An exceptional telephone manner and ability to deal with high levels of incoming calls from different customers and users with varying technical knowledge.
• A careful listener able to absorb information and act on it in the most appropriate manner.
Management Skills / Occupational Skills:
• The On-site Client Support Engineer is not required to manage any staff.
However s/he must have:
• An enthusiastic but professional approach to work.
• The conviction and self-discipline to maintain effective documentation control and system procedures.
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills able to adapt to challenges and changing situations in a demanding environment.
• Ability to operate remotely from a headquarters but maintain on-going contact and reporting.
• A desire to provide a high level of service and client / user satisfaction.
Technical Skill and Knowledge Base Essential:
• Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 server administration, basic configuration and troubleshooting.
• Windows 7/8 desktop support experience.
• Active Directory Administration and configuration including group policy.
• The remote support of users in a Citrix environment.
• Knowledge of network and router/firewall remote troubleshooting and configuration. Knowledge of networking to include TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration and configuration.
• Good knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
• Mobile device remote support, in particular Microsoft Exchange ActivSync connectivity.
• Relevant support experience in an ITIL based service desk environment.
• Working knowledge of Barracuda firewall products, spam filtering technologies and Microsoft SharePoint.
• An understanding of the legal sector and its members.
If you have the key skills and experience then send in your CV today