|Job Ref:||204579943||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
C# Developer (Investment Banking) |
We now have this C# Developer role available with client in Belfast and keen to hear from mid-level C# Developers with experience across the full .NET technology stack.
Recognised in the world of investment banking and financial services our client opened their software development centre in Belfast a number of years ago and currently have a headcount of approximately twenty five staff based in the city centre. This is an exciting and fast paced role that will allow the successful C# Developer the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the financial services industry.
In this role you will be given responsibility for a number of projects and applications utilised by the investment management side of their business. This is a great opportunity to enhance your experience with a reputable company and utilise a range of technologies whilst learning how the financial services sector operates if you have not already worked in this area.
For this job, we are keen to speak with C# Developers who have:
* 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related third level qualification
* Minimum 4 years' development experience with C#.NET and SQL Server
* Experience across full .NET technology stack
* Excellent problem solving skills and ability to deal directly with clients
* Excellent communication skills capable of working with colleagues globally
* Enthusiastic - keen to learn and grow their technical skills further
In addition to the above criteria experience in the following areas would be very beneficial in the role:
* Experience of working in the Investment Banking industry
* Knowledge of Microsoft IIS 8.0 and Windows Server 2012R2
* Familiar with messaging protocols such as SignalR, ZeroMQ, WCF
* Experience of Kendo MVC web controls and networking concepts
Salary for this job is negotiable dependent on experience and performance at interview.
As part of their package they offer excellent benefits including healthcare, life insurance and generous bonus. The company also have a high quality office in a prime city centre location within easy walking distance of local bus routes and train stations.
To hear more on this C# Developer job send your CV via the link below or call Ciaran Boyle on (Apply online only).
Please note that Wellington Professional Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of our client