|Job Ref:||204579932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malvern||Address:||Post Code:||WR14||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum mobile, laptop, pension||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
IT Jobs - Senior Java Developer - Java EE, Server, Open Source|
Are you a server side Java developer coding in Spring, Java EE or some other Server Side Java framework? Are you interested in application servers, performance, scalability and high availability of server side Java? Are you the person that your team turns to if there are any production Java problems?
My client are looking for skilled server side Java developers to join them to help build an awesome open source Java EE application server.
* You love to learn new technologies and grasp how they could be used to benefit customers.
* You enjoy talking to customers and designing products to solve their problems.
* You like to share your technical knowledge with the rest of the team and the wider IT community.
* You love server side Java development especially getting stuck into tough engineering problems in concurrency, transactions, performance and scalability.
My client are embarking on some exciting new initiatives in event stream processing, Big Data and application servers.
* Working internally at their offices in Malvern, Worcestershire, contributing to developing the open source application server.
* Working with their Support team analysing customer problems with in production.
* Contributing to development of open source middleware projects.
* Excellent Written and Spoken English
* Team Leader Experience
* 3+ years Java development
* 3+ years Java EE, Spring or other server side Java Experience
* Experience in Continuous Delivery tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins
* Experience of RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
* Basic Linux administration skills
* Basic Windows administration skills
* Atlassian tools Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket
* RESTful APIs
* Competitive base salary £35K - £55K dependent on experience
* Pension - matched up to 5% of basic salary
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Mobile Phone
Based in Malvern this role is commutable from Worcester, Pershore, Evesham, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Droitwich and Redditch. Offering salary of between £35 - 55,000 dependent on experience