|Job Ref:||204579594||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Yeovil||Address:||Post Code:||BA20||Salary:||£0 - £40.00/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
A well-known Defence company requires an experienced Software Engineer with good Java programming experience for their Mission Planning product. |
The Software Engineer will be developing the next generation CAGE Mission Planning product. These applications utilise leading edge technologies in a layered modular architecture to deliver a vivid user experience in a rich HMI. Work extends across multiple years to implement expanded capability for multiple Fast Jet and Helicopter platforms.
A well rounded background in Software Engineering is required, with a proven ability to deliver against tight timescales. Candidates who can demonstrate high levels of capability and experience in the following key areas are required:
1. Java/C++/C# development for complex desktop applications with a rich HMI,
2. Good problem solving skills,
3. Working in a team using the AGILE/Scrum process,
4. Good communication and time management skills.
1. Experience of design using UML and OO development,
2. Knowledge/experience in Mission Planning domain,
3. Knowledge/experience in NASA World Wind,
4. Software Test Development and Execution in an AGILE/Scrum environment