|Job Ref:||204579355||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£10000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
Network Architect - DC LAN - LAN - WAN - WLAN - VOIP - VPNs - Solihull/ Remote - SC Cleared - Contract|
My client requires an experienced Network Architect to play a key role in creating bid solutions for enterprise networks across DC LAN, LAN, WAN and WLAN, VOIP and VPNs technologies including based on Routers, Switches load balancers and security characteristics. This is a long term engagement for a major global IT Outsourcer to be based in Solihull with scope for remote working.
You will ideally have the following:
* Extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN/VLAN/VOIP and VPNs based on Routers, Switches load balancers and security considerations.
* SC Clearance
* Being able to design and cost network infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, performance, security, and alignment with overall network and business strategy, across all managed network technologies
* Worked in a similar capacity across all core technologies listed above, on bid deals from £1m to £50m.
* Must be able to create cost models and provide detailed documentation to project teams and implementation support teams who will be responsible for delivering successful bid solutions.
* Have worked as a Network Architect in a European or global organisation, possessing expertise in costing and designing network solutions for enterprise level clients using Cisco, Brocade, and Juniper equipment.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (Apply online only)) or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy