|Job Ref:||204579526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
Network Systems Administrator|
Salary: £28k - £30k
Building on the role of a 2nd line engineer, this role moves into a more complex area of troubleshooting / configuration of networks and a Windows server environment.
Thinking on their feet, they will be able to apply generic problem solving capabilities to different areas of I.T, to provide high end support and analysis of issues.
Able to apply a diverse mind-set and hard-working ethic, the experience required (but not limited to) is: Windows Server Deployment, Exchange/IIS Administration, CISCO Network configuration (Routing/Switches/VLAN/VPN), proficient knowledge of TCP/IP/Multi-platform DNS.
You will be able to manage your own workload, have a genuine passion for I.T and a team player.
• Provide Support for customers via telephone, email and online tickets.
• Support, maintain, and improve customer service.
• Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of customer faults in a timely manner and within SLA's.
• Resolve or escalate problems and service requests according to established procedures
• Manage own workload
• Deal with escalated tickets within Helpdesk
• Work with partners and third party companies to resolve problems.
• Problem Solve and Resourceful, utilising Technical libraries.
• Troubleshoot technical issues in a highly efficient way.
• Assist with Network Consultation / Deployment and Site Provisioning
• Network Planning / Design and Implementation across different platforms
• Provide on-site and remote support for all issues.
• Help and Assist with internal training.
• Be aware of polices in place and ensure a mature approach is followed.
• Provide a very high standard of customer service to our customers.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Microsoft Windows (All versions) experience to a high level (Troubleshoot and effectively resolve issues by research / using knowledge bases in a confident way)
• Active Directory (Security Groups, Administration, GPO)
• Windows Server Environment - troubleshooting, patching, resolving.
• Office 365 Administration
• Router maintenance (Wireless configuration, Install and setups)
• Windows Server Maintenance
• Systems Administration
• Hardware Maintenance
• DNS Management (Internal and External, multi-platform)
• Cloud Experience
• CISCO (CCNA) Networking / Management
• CISCO ASA
• VPN / VLAN Setup (Multi-Platform)
• OSI Understanding
• TCP / IP Networking
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Ability to follow procedures and mindful of attention to detail.
• Able to make progress with minimal supervision
• Ability to work consistently in a dynamic and sometimes high pressure environment.
• Ability to Problem solve and think on feet
• Ability to Manage own workload with minimal supervision
• Ability to approach problems with a dynamic thought process.
• Experience working within a service desk environment.
• Fluent English.
• AERONET / CISCO Wireless Controllers
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and OSI
• Site Experience
• Networking Experience
• Server Deployment Experience