|Job Ref:||204579516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malmesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SN16||Salary:||£44000 - £48000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||27/09/2016 04:00|
A leading technology organisation is looking to hire an experienced Senior IT Security Analyst with experience in Data Loss Prevention (DLP)|
My client is continuing to mature its information Security Program so is keen to hire expertise in Data Loss Prevention.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced company. You can expect world class training and career advancement. This is a newly appointed position so do not delay in sending over your CV.
The key responsibilities of the Senior IT Security Analyst (DLP) are:-
* Works closely with fellow IT Security Analysts / Architects, other functional area to ensure adequate security DLP controls are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate risks and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements
* Leads the continuous improvement programme by working with business leads to shape information requirements that constitute an effective control regarding DLP
* The role is involved in depth on the DLP platform and requires in-depth knowledge across the DLP technical areas, on setting business requirements and subsequent translation to configuration changes to reduce risk
* Is an advocate for developing IT Security policies, standards, processes and procedures
* Researches and advocates new technologies, methodologies, improvements and IT Security products that will support Security requirements for the enterprise and its customers
* Contributes to the development and maintenance of the IT and overarching Information Security strategy
* Evaluates and develops secure solutions, based on approved Security Architectures. Analyses business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
* Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff
* Coaching and mentoring of colleagues on DLP toolsets
The key experience of the Senior IT Security Analyst (DLP) are:-
* 3 to 5 years of combined IT and security work experience, with a broad exposure to security / infrastructure / network and multiplatform environments
* Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications solved across DLP platforms
* Experience in taking the lead when defining business requirements, linking to corresponding security controls
* Experience in using methodology and frameworks, for example, Gartner, ISO27001
* Experience in compliance protocols such as PCI-DSS
* Experience supporting investigations, including evidence gathering and IT forensics analysis
* Have a good level of knowledge across a number of IT security technologies including DLP, End Point Security, Data Encryption, Anti-virus
* Experience of Risk Assessments using best practice Risk Management methodologies
* Ability to work well under minimal supervision, where necessary leading within the Team.
* Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills when engaging with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, IT, senior business personnel and key stakeholders.
* Good understanding of technology and process optimization techniques e.g. standardisation, consolidation, simplification and automation and an appetite for continuous improvement
* Comfortable working outside of core working hours when necessary to complete tasks
* Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), or other similar credentials
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)