|Job Ref:||204579514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malmesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SN16||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
A leading technology organisation is looking to hire an experienced IT Security Analyst.|
The IT Security Analyst is a hands on role and demands business insight and technical insight. This role excels in demonstrating the business case, translating this through tuning, matching service through business requirements planning and demonstrating business benefits through operational excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced company. You can expect world class training and career advancement. This is a newly appointed position so do not delay in sending over your CV.
The key responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst are:-
* Works closely with IIT Security team to ensure security DLP controls are in place to mitigate risks and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements
* Contributes to the continuous improvement programme by working with business leads to shape information requirements that constitute an effective control regarding DLP
* Have a level of knowledge across any one or more information security technologies; for example Data Encryption, Web filtering, Anti-virus or Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
* Experience of supporting Risk Assessments using best practice risk methodologies
* The role is involved in depth on the DLP platform and requires in-depth knowledge across the DLP technical areas, on understanding business requirements and translation to configuration changes to reduce risk
* Is an advocate for developing IT Security policies, standards, processes and procedures
* Contributes to the development and maintenance of the IT and overarching Information Security strategy
* Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and IT staff
The key experience of the IT Security Analyst (DLP) are:-
* Experience supporting investigations, including evidence gathering and IT forensics analysis
* Experience of Risk Assessments using best practice Risk Management methodologies
* Ability to work well under minimal supervision
* Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, IT and business personnel
* Good understanding of technology and process optimization techniques e.g. standardisation, consolidation, simplification and automation and an appetite for continuous improvement
* Comfortable working outside of core working hours when necessary to complete tasks
* Able to travel to world-wide sites across the enterprise
* A minimum of 3 years IT experience, within an IT security role
* Expert knowledge of security tools, techniques and implementation into enterprise environments
* Knowledge of IT Security Governance frameworks & practices (e.g. ISO 27001, Standards for Good Practice, COBIT 5, risk management concepts)
* Knowledge of the ITIL framework
* Holding or working towards professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other similar credentials are highly desirable.
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)