|Job Ref:||204579513||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malmesbury||Address:||Post Code:||SN16||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:50|
A leading technology organisation is looking to hire an experienced IT Security Analyst. |
Following continued growth with the IT Security team my client is keen to hire additional expertise in Network Security. This role may suit a Network Analyst who is looking to move over and specialise Security.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced company. You can expect world class training and career advancement. This is a newly appointed position so do not delay in sending over your CV.
The key responsibilities of the IT Security Analyst (Network) are:-
* Operate and maintain our security controls; in particular have experience with Secure Email Gateways, IPS/IDS solutions, web proxy controls, have been exposed to firewall technology
* Operate and maintain the Data Loss Prevention platform
* Actively monitor and respond to security events
* Provide security risk assessment & recommendations to projects, ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the business
* Write, maintain, and follow complementary security controls including run book documentation, standards, processes, procedures, and operations manuals
* Keep abreast of security advisories and alerts, information on security trends and practices, and IT implications of regional data laws and regulations
* Conduct security event and trend analysis to support the production of reports and statistics, and produce & communicate IT Security risk reporting
* Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at various levels
The key experience of the IT Security Analyst (Network) are:-
* Experience of supporting Security investigations, including responding to incidents involving malware, data loss, and network intrusion
* Have a good level of knowledge across a number of information security technologies, including hands on working knowledge of:
* Network Security
* Including: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web & Email filtering
* Experience of supporting Risk Assessments using best practice risk management methodologies
* Team-oriented skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
* Expert knowledge of security tools, techniques and enterprise environments
* Knowledge of the ITIL framework
* Holding or working towards professional security management certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other similar credentials are highly desirable
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs
Please visit our website (url removed)