|Job Ref:||203736671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:53|
European IT Service Delivery Manager|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a European IT Service Delivery Manager to join our successful and growing IT department, based at our European Support Functions Office in Erdington, Birmingham.
About the Job
The primary function of the IT Service Delivery team is to ensure Claire's stores, office teams and customers receive the highest possible level of service from Group IT through the development, ownership and management of efficient and effective ITSM processes.
The European IT Service Delivery Manager will play a key role within the team, reviewing and improving current processes including Incident, Event, Problem and Change Management. You will act as an escalation point for all service related issues and manage Major Incidents through to resolution. You will build strong relationships with the business, agreeing SLAs and managing their expectations. You will also work closely with the Service Design teams to ensure new products and services transition smoothly into the live environment.
• You will be dynamic, energetic, have excellent planning skills alongside strong analytical, communication, organisational and time management skills.
• You will have previous experience working within an IT Service Delivery role/Service Operations.
• You will have a strong knowledge of ITIL across the entire lifecycle.
• You will be degree educated or equivalent and hold ITIL v3 Foundation
• Knowledge of additional languages would be advantageous.
Claire's is a leading fashion retailer specialising in accessories, jewellery and cosmetics for a target market of young girls and women. In terms of growth there's no stopping us as we continue to extend our presence across Europe and branch out into new territories. Currently we total over 3,000 stores worldwide, of which over 1,100 can be found in Europe.
To apply please click on the 'apply' button below