|Job Ref:||204582433||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum plus excellent benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:57|
I am currently looking to speak to a project/document administrator to work for a very good client of mine, based near Oxford. |
My client is a leading company within the Building Services Consulting sector, and have a great reputation for delivering world class Design projects.
Due to an increase in workload and ongoing growth of the Oxford office, they are currently looking to recruit a project/document administrator, to join their project delivery team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company who really value their staff and work on some fantastic projects, so if you want to work for a leading company offering great prospects this could be the position for you.
• Very strong document management, MS office skills are essential.
• First class communication skills and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
• Previous experience working within a building services environment would be highly beneficial., specifically as a document controller/administrator.
• Attention to detail, and strong personal time management skills.
• Ideally degree qualified but again this is not essential if you have the relevant work experience background.
• Capable of working under pressure to strict deadlines.
• Set up meetings, record outcomes and ensure these are actioned across the business.
In return my client are offering superb prospects, the chance to be part of an ambitious and dynamic business and the chance to work on great projects.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only).
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence