|Job Ref:||204579760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
As a member of the quality team, you will be reporting directly to the Quality Manager, whilst also liaising with the manufacturing Production Team and Engineers to ensure business, product and customer standards are maintained.
Your remit will cover:
- Inspection of manufactured products, at any point. Goods in and out.
- Highlighting technical issues, making sure all relevant personnel are informed.
- Working collaboratively with engineers to solve quality issues.
- Keeping quality records on performance up to date.
- Maintaining a positive and safe working environment
Working towards ISO 9001, it will be your job to promote and deliver operational excellence at all times.
A successful candidate will have;
* Minimum of 5 years' experience is ideal
* Experience in the automotive industry and plastic injection moulding
* Knowledge of TS16949, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 2008
* Must be familiar with VDA - audit and implementation
* Ability to present internally to team
* Demonstrate the ability to check/quantify PPAP's in order to achieve PSW
* Experience in working in other OEM's for example BMW, Jaguar Land Rover etc is ideal
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to problem solve and have solutions
* Ability to deal with and close off customer complaints (8-D process)
What's on offer;
* Competative Salary
* To work with a
* Opportunity to work with a supplier for JLR
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business