|Job Ref:||204579724||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent Pension, bonus, company ca||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Our client is seeking a Strategic Partner to join their Support Service Team. The overall Purpose of the Role is to be responsible for the retention of a sector specific proportion of the Top client contracts in the organisation, representing approximately £140m turnover and £10m PBIT, in line with the prevailing Retention Target for UK and Ireland, and the relevant sector specific target.|
The Strategic Partner will be accountable for building solid client relationships, determining winning strategies for the retention of the contracts within assigned Top Account list, and negotiating profit levels that sustain budgeted contribution.
The Strategic partner will also be responsible for identifying issues that may prevent a client from re-appointing the organisation, or result in a client terminating their contract with the organisation, and working with the Operations team to provide solutions to address such issues.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensure an Account Retention Plan is in place for all Top Accounts within their portfolio
* Ensure a fully completed, accurate Relationship Matrix is in place for each account
* Identify the appropriate retention strategy for each client relevant to the timing of the contract renewal
* Identify potential opportunities to renew and avoid re-tender, and the relevant MUST WIN that would be addressed for the client in the strategy proposed
* Pre-empt opportunities to be identified for all accounts
* Pre-empt proposals clearly identify how the solution addresses their Critical Business Issue
* Identify client issues and communicate accordingly to sector MD and operations team
* Gatekeeper for crafting of the winning strategy and coordination of relevant activity of Operations team.
* Oversee Bid Management team to produce concise and relevant proposal that clearly identifies the winning solution, based on the client's Critical Business Issue
* Lead the presentation team and direct all related activity, including presentation strategy and theme
* Actively seek out potential cross selling opportunities and work with Operations and Sales teams to maximise potential growth
* Identify and pursue opportunities to extend services in additional locations, geographies
Actively be involved in all aspects of tender and retender
Ideally the person fulfilling the role will have:
* Specialist/technical skills and will work within an area of knowledge and expertise.
* The ability to enjoy challenging situations and a systematic and perfectionist approach to problem solving and a creative approach to challenge the norm
* positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative,
* factual, consistent and somewhat conventional and self-disciplined.
* Mobile- flexibility, variety and pace are important aspects within the function.
* a self- starter in order to achieve tasks and overcome problems as well as provide direction for others
Generally motivate people to give their best results, praising them when things go well and appraising them of improvements which can and should be made.
Create a network of contacts across various disciplines that provide advice on what resources are available both within and outside the organisation.
Create a positive and innovative atmosphere which encourages people to commit themselves to the task in hand and, where necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their key objectives