|Job Ref:||204579680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bayreuth||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager/Project Engineer position at a leading Engineering Services company in the Power & Energy Industry, active in the field of Cogeneration/Boiler systems. The Senior Project Manager is a key position in the company and will be responsible for leading, controlling and supervising multiple project groups (project managers, project engineers, technical draughtsmen / designers, possibly apprentices for technical system design).
Location: Bavaria, Germany
* Reporting to the Technical Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for several individual projects in national and possibly also international plant construction. Typically, you are responsible for developing a sophisticated project for industrial plants as a "Senior" Project Manager with a sales volume of 500K - 10million euros (typical value 2-4million)
* Providing leadership and representing the Project department in interactions with customers, suppliers, sales and other stakeholders
* Responsible for performance, cost, schedule and quality control and monitoring of projects, traveling to the sites form time to time
* Maximise project profit margin by identifying opportunities through thorough knowledge of regulations and engineering principles
* Conduct the workshop and assembly planning for project implementation, assist in plant construction, elaboration of order specifications, and the development of technical and commercial comparisons and alternative solutions
* Track and manage suppliers and subcontractors, and provide cost and schedule controls and the required follow-up management in both directions (client / subcontractor).
* Track and manage the contractually agreed construction of the plant, test high quality and commissioning on site.
* Degree in Supply Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/related discipline
* Proven track record of executing projects within time and budget
* Must have successfully led the design, execution, and installation of a Steam Boiler plant
* Knowledge of the relevant German legislations (VOB, BGB)
* 7+ years of relevant Project Management experience within Plant Engineering; Autonomously completed large projects, retail value of at least 2 million euros.
* Extensive experience in pipeline and plant construction, cogeneration (CHP or Biomass CHP plants), or power-heat-cold coupling, steam technology, hot water equipment, cold technology, supplies for industrial customers
* Fluent in German and English
For applicants, please use the apply button on the job board
OR email to:
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this positions