|Job Ref:||204579679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£15000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Position: Junior Document Handler|
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee Document controller, who will be provided with further training in the use of Autocad and REVIT drawing packages.
Nature & Scope of Activities:
* Specific Activities:
* Filing incoming electronic drawings and documents.
* Record incoming and outgoing drawings/Revit models
* Produce drawing and document issue sheets
* Create PDF views from REVIT models
* Assist engineers with printing and filing drawings
* Scanning marked up prints and filing in project files
* Work to QA system
* Train on software drawing packages AutoCAD and REVIT
Training and Skills requirements:
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and in particular Excel and Word.
* Training will be given, either internally or externally.
* Drawing quality (after training)
* Accuracy of filing documents
* Meeting project deadlines
* Project documentation (issue sheets)
* Adding time to web time sheet entry on weekly basis
* Working to QA system
* Good timekeeping
* Good communication - written and verbal
* Team working skills
* Smart appearance
* Can do attitude
* Willing to learn
* IT Requirements
* Computer skills - Microsoft Office suite
To apply for this role please contact Darryll on (Apply online only)