|Job Ref:||204579612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£42000 - £47000/annum competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
Embedded Software Engineer - Newcastle - up to 47K|
An amazing Embedded Software Engineering position has become available in a fast expanding software team with plenty of room for progression. Your leading role will include the transformation of products and the writing of the firmware. You will need to have excellent understanding of the programming languages C and C++, be familiar with real time systems and have excellent design skills.
You will be working on brand new projects within this team so your input will be essential as they need someone with amazing knowledge of the skills listed below.
Core skills needed include:
* Defining high-level system architectures and interactions between software components.
* Designing and modelling innovative algorithms and techniques to solve challenging engineering problems accurately and efficiently.
* Writing high quality, modular, reusable code in an appropriate programming language, adhering to relevant coding standards.
* Ensuring correct operation of firmware through unit testing, static analysis and code reviews.
* Liaising with hardware engineers to define hardware requirements for embedded systems.
* FPGA experience is desirable
You need to have experience working with microcontrollers and be able to demonstrate confidently that you can write in code in more than one of the languages, C, C++ or Assembler.
This client is looking to fill this role ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you know someone that this is ideal for I am able to offer a referral fee of up to £200 if the candidate is successful so now is the time to get in touch with me!!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you and if you have 3 or more of these skills I look forward to speaking with you further. It is a challenging but very rewarding role with an amazing benefit scheme.
If you believe you could be the right person for this role then please submit your CV and I can contact you to discuss further