|Job Ref:||204579527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car allowance||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:56|
To assist in the delivery and governance of commercial services to the Essex Highways Partnership in a manner that achieves both value for money for our client and sustainable shareholder value consistent with the contract, tender and agreed processes in the spirit of mutual trust and co-operation.|
Ensure excellence and best practice in the support of the commercial elements of the Essex Contract and ensuring excellence in the engagement and management of the supply chain, contract management and governance. To ensure the recording of subcontract liabilities onto Causeway Project Accounting and to assist the timely production of the monthly application.
* Processing of costs on Causeway.
* Processing early warning and compensation events
* Processing of Subcontractor liabilities
* Processing of subcontractor applications for payment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Understanding of cost management systems and ability to learn the Causeway Project Accounting system.
* A brief understanding of Term Maintenance Contracts and their application under the NEC terms and conditions.
* Previous experience of actual cost contracts would be beneficial.
* An understanding of the principles of measurement within the Highways Maintenance environment