|Job Ref:||EMP374090||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Role available for an Applications Engineer working for a leading Drives and Controls Vendor based in Liverpool.|
Experience with AutoCAD and electrical design of control panels
This role involves introducing products that will be brand new in the UK and are used for energy savings applications to help solve blackouts.
It's a technical support position working with factory staff on the shop-floor and for the sales engineers out in the field.
You will also get involved with quotations from consultants and specifications for complete low voltage systems.
Excellent progression opportunities and benefits.
Basic salary - range depending on experience
Bonus - up to 10%
Standard Benefits Package
• Qualified to HNC/Degree level in electrical engineering discipline
• Experience in electrical design of control panels
• Autocad experience
• Competency and hands-on experience of control systems upgrades, modifications and on-going support – both within supplier offices and on a Customers site
• Technical support to clients on our Capacitor and Filter products
• Introducing new power quality products to the market
• Ensuring that modifications, upgrades, maintenance and engineering changes are in accordance with client’s / vendor standards and specifications
• Interfacing with customers at various levels to understand the detailed work requirements and to update the customer as appropriate
• Working on Customer sites occasionally
• Active interfacing with other members of the Customer Support, Project and Sales team
• Providing feedback for continuous improvement
• Ensuring that work is implemented within agreed budget targets, and that any potential extra work or cost changes are flagged to the Customer / Project Manager
• Generating clear, concise and accurate documentation on a timely manner for all activities
• Ensuring that safe working practices are followed
• Actively looking for and report on new opportunities – for Customers and Vendor
• Working with the team of engineers in a Support/Project environment