|Job Ref:||018520||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||China||City:||Beijing||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 00:02|
Primarily the Channel Enablement Technical Consultant will have follow functional responsibilities: |
• Technical Consultant who reports to channel enablement manager, works with channel manager in qualifying and supporting local partners on HDS ISV alignment and solution development, enablement programs, training, and solution cooperation.
• Be responsible for providing HDS storage product lines, solution portfolios and technological vision to regional strategic partners, channel team and sales team.
• Be responsible for providing regular training to Strategic Partners on how to use available tools and build good relationship with them.
• Be the center of a growing technical community, to help regional strategic partners' technical team becoming more proficient in presales and post-sales engagements in HDS solution.
• Well communication skill, work with local solution team and global cross-function teams to define, advocate and drive solutions-related product/feature commitments.
• Strong ownership, proactively engage in technical and business process with regional channel manager to cover strategic partners.
• Bachelor degree, major in Computer Science or equivalent. Master degree is an advantage.
• Between 8 -12 years account pre-sales experience in IT hardware or software, with a minimum of 3 years in data storage and data management field;
• Must have at least 2-year track record of selling storage solutions from vendors.
• Storage and software experience is preferred, especially focusing on File and Content solution. Knowledge of Cloud, Hadoop, SAP is an advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills that can be leveraged in collaborating with channel managers, HDS partners and HDS colleagues.
• Experience on HW/SW installation and POC is an advantage.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects under pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
• Able to travel frequently.