|Job Ref:||CPE231||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Position: MEP Project Manager Rail|
Package: £60,000 - £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Travel, London Weighting
Fancy being a part of London's infrastructure history?! Working for a top tier one main contractor on one of the biggest infrastructure project in Europe, this MEP Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for all of the Mechanical and Electrical elements at a whopping £60 million in value.
As the MEP Project Manager you must be able to:
* Oversee all M&E elements of the project
* Ensure programme is met on time and on costs
* Ensure all health and safety and quality objectives are met
What's in it for you?
* Competitive basic salary
* Attractive Package: Car/Allowance, London Weighting, Pension, Healthcare & Travel!
* Stability and Progression
* Exposure to historical major projects
* Working for a Top Tier 1 main Contractor
To do this role you must have:
* A background in Engineering
* Energetic / Enthusiastic / lead from the front attitude
* Previously worked for either a top tier 1 main contractor or specialist MEP contractor.
* Proven track record in Project Management within Rail, Airports or other large infrastructure projects with values £5m+
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them! Any questions on this role please call NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.