|Job Ref:||JHEBERK0209||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 60,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:16|
I have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join my client based in the Newbury, they can pay up to £60,000 plus full package.|
My client is a regional main contractor working on projects predominantly from £1mil - £10mil in the education, commercial and residential projects. This is a great opportunity to join a strong team - someone is retiring in the next year or so which is the reason for the requirement, so there is very good progression available as well.
* Tender estimates result in contracts that meet or exceed business expectations
* Deliver accurate prime cost submissions to the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical format
* Identify the risks in conjunction with other bid team members
* Obtain suitable market quotes in substantiating preparation of prime cost
* Handover of successful tender information in a manner that the site teams are suitability briefed
* Prepare material in the agreed format for presentation to the adjudication panel
* Manage the expectations of clients and consultants
* Attend meetings with Client, Designers and Quantity Surveyors.
* Experience with a main contractor
* Good construction knowledge
* Professionally qualified - degree or other qualification would be an advantage
* Personable negotiator
* Knowledge / experience of commercial and residential construction
* Team player and can lead teams when necessary
* Salary up to £60,000
* Company car or allowance
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday
* Other flexible benefits
So, if you are interested then please apply! There will be ample time to get to know the company through a 2 stage interview process whic I will prepare you for.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "estimator" or "estimating" or "precon" or "tender" or "construction" or "build" or "cost planner"