|Job Ref:||JHQSBERK0209||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:26|
I'm looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join my clients busy team in Berkshire. The salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus generous benefits.|
My client is a privately owned business working in main contracting, residential build and refurbishments. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known regional main contractor with a great pipeline of work and a strong business plan to grown over the coming years.
* Taking financial control of 1 or 2 projects at a time
* Sub-Contract Procurement and management throughout
* Variations and measurements
* Final accounts
* Reporting into a Managing Surveyor and ultimately the Commercial Director
* Working closely with a Project Manager or Site Manager to being the project through to completion
* Degree in a Construction discipline would be an advantage
* Experience on new build projects is essential
* Good working knowledge of JCT Form of Contract
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Salary up to £55,000
* Car allowance / company car
* Holiday of 25 days
* Pension scheme
* Private healthcare
So, if you are looking for a fresh challenge or a step up in the ladder with another contractor then could be the role for you. They are planning on interviewing ASAP so if you are interested in this role then please apply!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills "quantity surveyor" or "school" or "qs" or "construction" or "build" or "surveyor" or "sqs" or "commercial" "commercial manager" "managing" "assistant"