|Job Ref:||BDCOUWA1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 16,000 - £ 19,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:26|
Customer Service Administrator|
Up to £19,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Administrator seeking a new career within a international leading company? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Are you looking for a new full time role? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, one of the worlds leading property and residential companies, has an exiting opportunity for an experienced Administrator, to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in central Warrington.
* Salary £19,000
* Experience with a leading company
* On site parking
* Holiday pay
* Work within a busy environment
* Company Pension
* Superb company and sector training
This role is a very varied position, where the main role will be to support the Construction Team, owning all face to face correspondence with Customers and Homeowners across Warrington. Some of your responsibilities include:
* Maintain the highest standards of effective communication
* Co-ordinate responses to Customer queries and complaints through the most effective and appropriate means
* Maintain contact with the Emergency Service Provider
* Follow process for logging calls, updates/e-mails using the in-house computer system
* Issue relevant instructions to Sub-Contractors
* Create letters to Sub-Contractors re: Contra-charging, keep Commercial Department informed and create any necessary letters for the Department
* Preparing Remedial lists for every client visit
* Booking appointments for Customer Service client visits
* Produce S.I's for products from Suppliers and Material Requisitions along with obtaining costs
* Inform the Customer Service Regional Director and Customer Service Managers of any potential critical issues and risks to the company
* On a regular basis pursue subcontractors for closure of outstanding issues
* Attend when required, 1st list meetings and on a regular basis pursue site teams for closure of 1st lists
* Communicate when necessary with Management Companies and Letting agents
* Adhere to the Companies Health & Safety policy
* Book Maintenance in diaries where deemed appropriate
* On a rota basis with the other administrators carry out the postal duties
* On a rota basis with the other administrators compile the attendance register
* To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary from time to time
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Be courteous, sympathetic and understanding at all times whilst communicating with customers
* To maintains and organise the department filing systems
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven ability to deal with irate customers over the telephone
* Previous experience within a Construction business or a Residential Developer is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.