|Job Ref:||dd13122-ccadmin||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 20,000 per year, package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:26|
Customer Service Administrator -Warrington|
£19,000 + package
Do you have construction site experience? Are you looking for your next move in construction? More comfortable interacting on site than being stuck in an office?
Our client, a reputable construction company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their current team and contribute to the business.
The site, located in a busy commercial area is easily accessible via a nearby motorway and well serviced by public transport links.
We are looking for a candidate who is confident and resilient and can adapt easily to the changeable days on site. If you'd like to join and contribute to a hardworking team then you must have:
* Experience in a Customer Service Administrator role
* 2x Employer References
* A good attitude & strong work ethic
Customer Service administration;
* Meeting and greeting of clients & visitors to site
* Ordering of stationary & Consumables
* Assisting with inductions and updating of logs & H&S documentation
* Assisting Site Managers, Project Managers and Contracts Managers with filing, document formulation etc.
* Assisting Site Managers, Project Managers and Contracts Managers with any ad-hoc business
* Ordering of any ad-hoc materials and plant
* Liaising with Head Office with regards to IT, Ordering and other matters
* Liaising with Suppliers/Subcontractors with regards to deliveries and planned works
* Attending meetings & formulating minutes
* Logging and disseminating all incoming drawings relating to the build
* Following document issue process and issuing drawings at the request of any of the site management team
* Ensuring all drawings within the office are kept up to date with the latest revisions
* Chasing subcontractors/suppliers for information relating to drawings and drawing issues
* Other ad-hoc duties
This role is open to receiving applications over the next few days. Following this, appropriate candidates will be contacted and invited to attend face-face interviews with the site management team. You will then be contacted within the following 48 hours with a final decision on your application.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.