|Job Ref:||BDRYDRH18||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Forest Row||Address:||Post Code:||RH18||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year||Post Date:||23/10/2016 00:16|
Junior Internal Auditor|
Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to get into Auditing? Do you enjoy being focused? Are you motivated by solving problems? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
Our client, an international leading company inconstructiona dn development, has an exiting opportunity for a new role as a Junior Internal Auditor, to contribute positively towards their vibrant company in East Sussex. This role has excellent parking but does also have a direct public transport route.
* Salary is up to £25,000
* Great bonus
* Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
* Private Health care
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Car Allowance or equivalent
* One of the best contributory pensions in the industry
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, where your main role will be to review, refine and deliver the marketing strategy with the aim of increasing the profile of the division, some of your duties will be:
* Providing business assurance by working closely with our accredited third party certification body BSI, hosting third party certification audits such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (in conjunction with our HSE department) to ensure the company continues to uphold its obligations and maintains these certifications.
* Assisting the Business Process Improvement Manager with embedding an effective integrated process-based management system into the organisation, ensuring that the business operates as efficiently as possible.
* This role will play an important part in gathering requirements, documenting specifications and where possible, assisting in designing workflows to assist in automating business processes to further improve business efficiency.
* Improving the methodology for our digital content and records management; proactively identifying, sharing and promoting knowledge and best practice.
* A long-term objective for this role will be to assist the Business Process Improvement Manager with designing and implementing a second party audit regime (sub-contractors and supply chain).
* This is a varied and challenging opportunity with significant opportunity for growth and development within our Business Improvement team.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
* Auditing experience to ISO 9001 standard (or similar) an advantage and preference, though by no means essential
* Background / experience in a Quality Assurance role desirable
* An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate to groups and individuals, tailoring style to suit audience and situation
* Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
* Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
* Strong administration with a background working in a customer-facing role
* Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (such as Word, Excel and Outlook)
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.