|Job Ref:||LOPR/VACSA1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£ 42,000 - £ 48,000 per year, car/car allowance + package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:26|
Permanent Site Agent|
Are you a Site Agent looking for a new permanent opportunity? Do you have recent experience working on heavy civils projects? Are you looking for an opportunity with a reputable civils contractor in the South East area?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well known civils contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
* Reporting to a Project Manager or a visiting Contracts Manager
* Supervising all subcontract and direct labour and technical staff
* Planning, scheduling, procuring and delivering the project effectively, often to a tight schedule
* Managing all health and safety
* Liaising with the client team and consultants
* Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
* Ideally you will have progressed from site engineer to site agent
* Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
* Experience of managing civil engineering projects with a main contractor with experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
* CSCS Card (Black / Platinum)
* First Aid
£42,000 - £48,000 per annum (depending on experience) + package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.