|Job Ref:||BBBH141430||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
£50,000 - £60,000
30 seconds from Hyde Park and the retail therapy of Oxford Street on your doorstep, a Senior Automation Tester is required for a prosperous company.
They are a household name who recently received a fantastic review from a big game player in their market, there is no better time to join this company.
This role requires an immediate Senior/Lead Automation Tester to be a success from the off. Experience with leadership would be advantageous with their growing team.
Therefore the following skills are required:
* 2-3 years of hands on experience with Automation Testing
* Experienced with UAT, BDD, TDD
* Experience with AngularJS testing
* Experience working within an agile environment
* Working with test tools Cucumber, RSpec, Selenium and Waitir or Similar
* Experience with JMeter and LoadRunner
* Proficient writing regression automation scripts in any language
* Experience working within an Agile environment
* Proficient at writing regression automated script
* Comfortable with Manual Testing
Please submit your CV to NA and I will call you to discuss. If you would like me to call at a specific time, please mention in the email which time suits.
If this isn't quite the role for you but know of someone who would be a good fit, please send their CV to the above email address. If successful, we reward £250 to yourself for the referral!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.