|Job Ref:||204583309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum car, pension, fuel, shares scheme||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the building and construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established building and construction company.
Our client is looking for someone with minimum 5-7 years of surveying experience within construction to join their commercial team in Bristol. This is opportunity for someone who is looking to make a step up in their career and grow with a successful company. You will be responsible for the procurement of several projects with the help of an Assistant Surveyor and report to Commercial Manager.
Daily responsibilities of Senior Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Reporting into Commercial Manager and carry out:
* Monthly CVR's
* Managing sub-contractor accounts
* Pricing variations and valuations
* Working to schedule of rates
* Helping with procurement of sub-contractor, etc.
Requirements for the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Previous surveying experience (minimum 5-7 years)
* BSc or HND (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
* Ideally working towards CIOB or RICS accreditation
* Relevant CSCS Card and full UK Driving Licence
* Strong commercial awareness
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Simona for more information (Apply online only) or e-mail