|Job Ref:||204583571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£23000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
My client based in Oxford is looking for a Structural Design Engineer to give technical guidance and advice to customers across the UK. They are a major supplier to the Construction industry.|
There is a basic salary on offer between £23K - £30K which also includes a fantastic benefits package.
* Provide technical advice to customers.
* You will be responsible for technical advice and assistance of the specifiers for the structural elements in the UK.
* Winning new specifiers and assuring full satisfaction and technical acceptance by the engineers, architects and users.
* Efficient customer technical assistance of structural engineers and architects.
* Cooperation with project teams for development and optimisation of their products and their applications.
* You will be responsible for ensuring all designs meet company standards and customer expectations.
* Structural engineering degree or similar.
* Structural design experience.
* Experienced in the use of AutoCAD
* Computer literate.
* You should have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work in a team and on your own initiative