|Job Ref:||204583962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Contracts Manager - London - Permanent Role - £45,000 to £50,000 plus package .|
The Company is a leading Main Contractor who specialise in high end refurb and fit NA Company has got a great name in the industryand have consistently grown, offering a full design & build service with their own in house design team.
Achieving a high standard of finishes, they have built a solid reputation and enjoy a high level of repeat business, winning a number of commendations along the way.
They are very well respected and have excellent opportunities for people who are looking for solid career development. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team.
The Project Manager Role
Projects can range anywhere from £100k - £2million, generally being around the £2 Million mark.
As Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility of delivery of the project from inception to completion.
The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Project Manager incorporates these values.
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As a Project Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact ASAP Sid Choudhury NA or
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please see the other vacancies on our website we are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available on a permanent or freelance basis