|Job Ref:||204584007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Frimley||Address:||Post Code:||GU16||Salary:||£200 - £250/day||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
My industry leading client is looking for a 2D-3D AutoCAD Engineer.|
Key responsibilities of a 2D-3D AutoCAD Engineer:
* Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
* Produce CAD designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
* Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, NG compliance and procedures.
* Interact with designers and engineers, to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame.
o Develop and prepare engineering drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
o Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
o Consult with designers & engineers to determine design needs & requirements.
o Develop detailed 2-D plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of equipment & fixtures using computer-aided design (CAD) software and graphics software.
o Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings as required for design needs.
o Attend design / conference call meetings as and when required.
o Ensuring drawings meet project specifications
Key attributes of the 2D-3D AutoCAD Engineer;
* A minimum of 3-5 years Autocad 2D experience.
* A minimum of 2 years Revit / BIM Experience.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
* Strong people skills, and ability to work with wide variety of staff and clients.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Ability to meet deadlines, well organized and able to work under pressure.
* Experience in the Mechanical or electrical engineering.
* Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training
* Good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
* Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this post.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration, or alternatively call (Apply online only) for more details