|Job Ref:||204584020||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum company van||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Fire & Security Engineer - Hampshire - £30,000 to £35,000 + vehicle |
Our client, a leader in the FM industry, is looking to take on a Mobile Fire & Security Engineer to cover the Hampshire area. The Engineer will work successfully within a team of engineers and be responsible for the carrying out of the maintenance compliance, reactive repairs and minor installation to Fire and Security systems.
* Take a proactive role in ensuring all planned and reactive tasks are carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards and the Client's service levels.
* Attendance on time and completion of certification to Service Level Agreements
* Display a "can do" attitude with the ability to work independently.
* Operate and adhere to companies Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
* Responsibility for the accuracy of the recorded drawings and device messaging on allocated sites.
* Complete accurate documentation on time and communicate regularly with the Helpdesk.
* Participate in the company training and development as requested.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
* To understand and comply with policies and procedures
* To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
* Previous experience and/or qualifications to ensure understanding of relevant fire, access, intruder and CCTB systems
* Experience of addressable and conventional fire control panels
* Experience of addressable fire alarm devices
* Fire alarm sounder systems
* Intruder Alarm maintenance
* CCTV maintenance -
* Access Control and door system, .
* An ability to find and rectify earth faults as well as open and short circuit faults.
* Full Driving Licence
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Report writing skills/capability