|Job Ref:||204584202||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum car, pension, fuel, shares scheme||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:50|
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + package
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the building and construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established building and construction company.
Our client is looking for an experienced Architect to join their technical and design team in Bristol. This is opportunity for someone who is looking to make a step up in their career with well-established, reputable construction company. You will be working as part of the Regional project delivery team and report directly to the Technical Design Director.
Daily responsibilities of Project Architect will include:
* Appraisals of development opportunities.
* Assisting with planning applications.
* Design detailing for projects designed in house.
* Assisting site teams as necessary.
* Preparing tender documents and bid materials.
* Identifying and managing design competitions.
Requirements for the role of Project Architect:
* Qualified to at least RIBA Part 3
* Sound track record and demonstrable experience working on large scale UK based projects
* Flare for architectural design with a good eye for detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Motivated, ambitious, free thinking, strategic and creative
* Passionate about a career in a creative and challenging environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Simona for more information (Apply online only) or e-mail