|Job Ref:||204584217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + car, bonus, health care, pension
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the building and construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of family owned and independent construction company with a turnover of over £100m.
Our client is looking for someone with around 5 years of surveying experience within construction to join their commercial team in Bristol. You will be working in a team of 5, running your own project of up to £12m and have an opportunity to get involved in variety of sectors - commercial, education, health care, defence, etc., both refurbishment and new builds.
Daily responsibilities of Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Reporting into Managing Surveyor and carry out:
* Monthly CVR's
* Managing sub-contractor accounts
* Pricing variations and valuations
* Working to schedule of rates
* Helping with procurement of sub-contractor, etc.
Requirements for the role of Quantity Surveyor:
* Previous surveying experience (minimum 3-5 years)
* BSc or HND (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
* Ideally working towards CIOB or RICS accreditation
* Relevant CSCS Card and full UK Driving Licence
* Strong commercial awareness
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Simona for more information (Apply online only) or e-mail