|Job Ref:||204584299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:50|
Want to accelerate your career?|
Global Chemical Manufacturer within the Construction Market seeks an ambitious Graduate Sales Executive to grab hold of a tailored 3 year career progression scheme.
SALARY: £20,000-£30,000 dependent on industry experience
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Northampton, Rugby, Leicester, Milton Keynes, Leamington Spa, Banbury
As an expanding Global Chemical Manufacturer we provide technically advanced, chemical based products to the construction market. We heavily invest in our R&D to consistently provide our customers with a selection of solutions that outperform that of our competitors.
Having experienced significant year on year growth, our UK arm is looking to invest in the future of our business by recruiting a driven Graduate Sales Executive. With clearly defined milestones allowing you to track your progression, this flexible scheme will be individually tailored to suit your style of learning. During your programme you will have the guidance of a dedicated Mentor as well as time with other departments and senior professionals helping you to gain further industry insight.
Following the successful completion of the graduate programme you will have gained the position of Regional Sales Manager holding industry recognised qualifications and looking forward to the next step of your career within our business.
JOB SPECIFICATION - Graduate Sales Executive
Responsibilities of the role will be to:
* Identify and map business opportunities across the UK for the National Sales team.
* Support the development of company website and marketing documentation in line with UK vision.
* Organise promotional events/ exhibitions and associated advertising.
* Collate and produce market analysis on competitors and customers.
* Ensure high service standards are maintained and queries are resolved swiftly.
* Build strong relationships with Key Stakeholders (e.g. Architects, Main Contractors & Engineers).
* Be an active and valued member of our team.
REQUIREMENTS - Graduate Sales Executive
Ultimately you will be a self- motivated individual who is striving for a business that will provide the opportunity and guidance to establish a career with the construction industry.
* Be educated to degree level (2.1 minimum)
* Display exceptional communication skills with the ability to converse effectively at all levels (both verbal and written).
* Naturally be organised with an exceptional eye for detail.
* Be knowledgeable in a variety of IT programmes & social media platforms (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Twitter, and Facebook).
* Hold a current UK Driving Licence or working towards one.
Although we have advertised this role as Graduate Sales Executive you may be reviewing similar roles or related industries such as Business Development Manager, Rail, Internal Sales, Construction, Graduate Sales and Marketing, Concrete, Area Sales Manager, Civil Engineering, Graduate Account Manager, Precast, Graduate Field Sales, Aggregate, Junior Specification Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee or Resins.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Graduate Sales Executive reference CG1609-04 to DD: +44 (0)(Apply online only) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) (Apply online only). Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based