|Job Ref:||204584522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£33000 - £44000/annum negotiable, van, over time||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Strong Group is acting on behalf of their client who offer a complete central heating service for homeowners, local authorities and property developers. They replace boilers, install brand new heating systems and carry out servicing and upgrades.|
They are looking to recruit a new build plumbing & heating engineer on a permanent basis to work in Berkshire and Hampshire Areas.
* Carry out domestic heating and plumbing installations on new build sites to a high standard
* Liaise with line and regional managers to ensure the successful completion of jobs
* Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Complete the necessary installation documents and activity logs
* ACS gas qualification desirable but will consider experienced plumbers without gas qualifications.
* CSCS card required for new build site work (can be obtained after appointment)
* Experience in and extensive knowledge of the Heating and Plumbing sector
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
* High standards of work required at all times
You will be supplied with a company car/van.
Salary will be between £33,000 and £44,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send a CV to (url removed) or call Chanelle on (Apply online only)