|Job Ref:||204584605||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Longford||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Site Agent - Civil Engineering - Aviation|
£45,000 - £50,000 (Plus Uplift for shifts) + £6,000 Car Allowance + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Agent to work with a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor on a major aviation framework within the civil engineering industry.
You would be working on a £5bn framework looking after the groundworks, civils, surfacing, structures and tunnels on projects that will be working to strict deadlines due to the nature of the site.
As a Site Agent you will be site based running teams of around 60 people. This role is purely about production overseeing various packages of work on the project from start through to completion producing zero issues and an incident free delivery.
Due to the nature of the sight a majority of the work will be based (There is a shift uplift for nights and weekend work).
* HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
* Previous experience with a main contractor working on civil engineering projects (E.g. Roads, rail, bridges or tunnels)
* (Desirable) Experience within aviation schemes
* Must be able to provide references for your last 5 years of employment due to this being a high security role
What you get in return
* Long term work on a high profile framework with a leading main contractor
* Uplifts for shift work
* Great package of benefits on top of salary
* Great personal development plans set in place by this company to allow you to train and develop.
* Long term progression opportunities for driven individuals
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role, for further questions call Andy Perricone on (Apply online only) or email