|Job Ref:||204584651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chelmsford||Address:||Post Code:||CM2||Salary:||£40000 - £47000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:50|
ACR are seeking a Customer Care Manager on behalf of one of the UK's largest House Builders to be based out of the company's regional office in Chelmsford, Essex.|
Reporting to the Customer Service Director you will be responsible for ensuring that defects are resolved within timescales and that remedial works are carried out efficiently and to high quality standards, managing a team of site based Customer Service Operatives and office based Customer Service Coordinators.
Responsibilities will include:
* Implement the Company Customer Service policy and procedure, and that all issues raised by the customer are professionally dealt with quickly and to their complete satisfaction.
* Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised.
* Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Service Monitor.
* Efficiently manage and resolve service requests, ensure and maintain subcontractors performance and quality.
* Ensure that remedial works are completed in accordance with Company and NHBC guidelines.
* Responsible for visits and inspections to properties on a regular basis following on from notifications of items requiring attention, and random inspections of both operatives and subcontractors works.
* Ensure the Customer Service Operatives are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload.
* Attend weekly internal meetings with Customer Service Manager to resolve any issues
* Communicate Customer Service issues to the Customer Service Executive for review on a weekly basis
* Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analyse and report on a monthly basis to the Customer Service Executive, and liaise with the Technical and Commercial Departments to reduce future maintenance costs
* Gather, analyse and act on feedback from Customers in respect of the product and how to improve.
* Ensure that the Customer Service Department annual performance targets are met, and to monitor this on a weekly and monthly basis
* Attend NHBC Resolutions and bring learning/feedback back to workplace, ensure prompt conclusion of any works deemed necessary by the NHBC within the time frame set.
* Carry out New Home Tours and handovers where necessary.
* Improve overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company.
* Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
Ideally candidates will have a proven track record in a similar role within Housebuilding and have a background in Construction with expert knowledge of the new build process alongside site Health and Safety. Applicants must also be CSCS accredited and have experience of managing budgets/cost control and have an intuitively customer focused attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with the relevant skills and experience to join one the UK's largest and leading developers who can offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes a bonus, healthcare, pension and company vehicle or allowance.
For any further detail please do not hesitate in contacting Rael Roberts on (Apply online only) or apply with your CV below