|Job Ref:||204584655||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Longford||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Senior Project Manager - Civil Engineering - Aviation|
£60,000 - £70,000 (Plus Uplift for shifts) + £7,000 Car Allowance + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Project Manager to work with a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor on a major aviation framework within the civil engineering industry.
You would be working on a £5bn framework looking after the groundworks, civils, surfacing, structures and tunnels on projects that will be working to strict deadlines due to the nature of the site.
As a Senior Project Manager you will spend a majority of your time office based consisting of client meetings, liaising with subcontractor teams on the scheme to update the progression of all schemes undertaken as well as managing workflows and materials.
This is does not mean you will not be on site as a third of your time will be spent out on site overseeing activity ensuring compliance is kept and that the project is coming along on schedule.
* HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
* Previous experience with a main contractor working on civil engineering projects (E.g. Roads, rail, bridges or tunnels)
* (Desirable) Experience within aviation schemes
* Must be able to provide references for your last 5 years of employment due to this being a high security role
What you get in return
* Long term work on a high profile framework with a leading main contractor
* Uplifts for shift work
* Great package of benefits on top of salary
* Great personal development plans set in place by this company to allow you to train and develop.
* Long term progression opportunities for driven individuals
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role, for further questions call Andy Perricone on (Apply online only) or email