|Job Ref:||204585233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum van||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Air Hygiene Engineer (Kitchen Extraction) X2|
Salary: £20,000 - £28000 plus company van (Depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: Days/ Nights shift. Majority of the working hours 2pm -10pm. Working 40 hours per week in a variable shift pattern
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career as an Air Duct Cleaning Technician within a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. You will be expected to act as a representative of the water Treatment Environmental Services Team carrying out service work as detailed by your team leader. Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of your team leader. Paying due regard to Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
* Complete ductwork cleaning tasks within a team environment
Kitchen extract cleaning in accordance with B&ES TR/19
Supply and extract ventilation cleaning in accordance with B&ES TR/19
* Understanding of fire suppression systems beneficial
* Ability to perform analytical survey of systems prior to start of work.
* Carry out allocated service work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the company's Health & Safety policy and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
* Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your team leader.
* Be prepared for inclusion in a call out rota for out of hours work:
Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration.
* Able to work without direct supervision
* Physically able to complete required duties - Requires physical labour on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
* Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company
* Customer care/relationship building skills
* Ability to manage change successfully
* Able to work as a member of a team
* Full driving licence required