|Job Ref:||204585309||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Air conditioning Service Engineer|
A well-established and reputable Company are seeking an experience Air Conditioning Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis to work throughout Manchester and surrounding areas. Your duties will include Maintenance Inspections and Servicing of AHUs, splits, VRV's, door heaters, chillers and associated equipment such as pressurisation units, pumps, valves and controls. Attending Reactive, Diagnostic and Repair calls.
Requirements for Air Conditioning Service Engineer
* Current 2079 qualification
* Experience working with Splits / VRV / VRF / AHU
* Experience of reactive maintenance / breakdown
* Able to cope under pressure and work alone
* Good diagnostic and Fault finding skills
* Excellent customer facing and communication skills
* Clean driving license for service engineers
Salary indication is between £35,000 & £45,000 per annum basis with lots of overtime and call out bonuses, company van, Phone, Tablet etc.
To apply for the Air Conditioning Service Engineer position please call Demi on (Apply online only) or email your updated CV to
Air Conditioning Service Engineer / AC Engineer / HVAC Engineer / Air Conditioning Service Engineer