|Job Ref:||204585493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum £30,000 - £38,000 car,bonus,pens||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
One of the UKs leading utilities contractors require a proven customer planning manager to join their expanding team.|
Due to recent framework wins within the utilities sector my client seek a proven team leader to coach, manage a high performing team in delivering a top level service to clients across the London/Gr London region.
- Manage a team 8-12 planners, site agents and traffic co-ordinators to deliver programmes and service levels to a variety of clients
- Managing service level KPIs , ensuring jobs are completed in the allocated time period
- Plan and implement work for gangs with drawings and assess jobs for all other requirements needed.
- Work with councils arranging road closures shut downs.
- Assess the planning teams ability to deliver a top service
- Deliver an efficient compliant escalation system and process
- Experience in team leadership ( min 5 employees )
- Previous experience as a customer planner / scheduler
- Must have utilities project experience ( Ideally Thames Water )
On offer is a superb opportunity to work with a leading company with a long term framework agreement