|Job Ref:||204585406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Banstead||Address:||Post Code:||SM7||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Additional Benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
Up to £30,000 per annum + Bens|
An urgent requirement for a senior Asbestos Surveyor to join a Surrey based team has arisen, for a specialist and reputable Asbestos disciplined consultancy, making a name for itself as one of the leaders in the Asbestos market due to its experience.
Established over 10 years ago and employing staff across the whole of the UK in the hundredths, this is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate and develop your P402 skills as a Senior Asbestos Surveyor, across a range of London and South East projects.
You will need as a minimum:
* BOHS P402/RSPH equivalent qualification for Surveying for Asbestos
* Minimum of 1-2 years of qualified experience, post BOHS P402/RSPH exam
* Previous UKAS accredited experience with the additional CSCS card
* Hold a full UK driving license
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work and travel
Key Asbestos Surveyor duties:
* Conduct Asbestos Management, R&D Domestic/Residential/Commercial properties
* Visit designated client sites direct on a field based format
* Submit thorough produced reports through a bespoke software
* Collect and submit Bulk Samples under UKAS and HSG guidelines
* Liaise with clients on site for project developments/advancements
My client is offering a flexible and negotiable salary depending on your level of experience, along with access to a company vehicle, flexible overtime options, pension scheme and full initial training.
If this is an opportunity that you would like further information on, or would like to hear about other opportunities in Asbestos, please call Lakhvir @ Penguin Recruitment direct on (Apply online only) or submit your Asbestos CV
Commutable locations: Sutton, Croydon, Mitcham, Coulsdon, Leatherhead, Twickenham, Weybridge, Epsom, Woking