|Job Ref:||204585329||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Car/Car Alowence and excellent benef||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
PRS are once again thrilled to be supporting a leading M&E Contractor in recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their ever growing team. |
We are looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors who are looking to take on their next challenge and further their careers.
This contractor have a strong M&E Commercial team in place working under an experienced Commercial Director who is focused on training and developing his team.
• To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales
• Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts
• Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence
• Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts
• Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts
• Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts
• Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
To be successful as the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will have experience of working within an M&E Contractor. Experience within Commercial Fit Out would be desired for this role, but is not essential.
To apply or find out more, please contact Joanne Randall at PRS