|Job Ref:||204584910||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £43000/annum Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Site Manager - New Build Housing |
Location: North Leeds
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 + Package
Experienced Site Manager to be the lead on new build housing site in North Leeds.
They are looking for a quick turnaround in regards to interviews and offers so please don't hesitate to apply.
Overview of Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensuring all site personnel comply with the Construction Health & Safety Regulations 1974 and my clients procedures also
* Assessing the accuracy of relevant information for Land & Planning/Technical/Commercial and Sales departments.
* Completing the weekly management reports detailing progress against planned objectives and action taken to recover as well as assisting the Contracts Manager in the production of the site programme to meet budget objectives.
* Liaising with the site team on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are to plan and delivered on time
* Ensuring the standard of work on site it to company policies for both Sub-contractors and permanent colleague alike
* Planning and arranging visits of National House Builders Council (NHBC) inspectors to carry out stage inspections, as well as with Local Authority.
* Discussing with sales teams, commercial department and sub-contractors regarding the supply and installation of the customer choices
* Ensuring site management liaise with new house buyers with visits once they have moved in and provide professional customer care
Qualifications / Experience
* A valid SMSTS Certificate
* A valid CSCS Card
* A valid First Aid Certificate
* Previous New Build experience is required