|Job Ref:||204584848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
* Commercial and Cost Control of the Framework and those contracts awarded under it.
* Monthly internal and Contract Financial Reporting
* Estimating for Works Packages tendered under the framework and for variations issued by the client
* Management of Subcontract Payments, in accordance with the requirements of the contract
* Management of valuations and applications for payment from the client, in accordance with the requirements of the contract
* Liaison with the Client's commercial team in a spirit of openness and mutual trust and transparency
* Commercial Record keeping in relation to the client's KPI's and their commercial impact
* Diary management for Contracts Manager & Senior Framework Management
* To carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by your line manager.
* To ensure that all operations carried out within your area of responsibility are undertaken with full regard for safety of visitors, other members of staff and yourself.
NEC ECC, Option A, C & E experience essential
Open book accounting experience essential
Civils and Surfacing Works - essential
Framework Administration - preferred
Airfield contracting - beneficial
Decision Making & Accountability