|Job Ref:||204584845||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol Avon||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Car/Car Allowance, Pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:38|
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor - Residential / Housing|
Location: South West
Salary: £50-60k + Package
Our client is an industry leading residential developer who operates on a regional basis delivering quality high spec houses. As a company they are known as a spec house builder with a focus on quality, attention to detail and a first class after service.
Ideal Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
- You will have 5+ years' experience within the residential sector
- Charterships are beneficial but not essential
- IT Literate
- Desire to progress to Commercial Manager within 2 years.
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
- Final accounts
- Sub-contractors tendering
- Sub -contractors payments
- Cost plans
- Cost reporting
- General main contracting QS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
- My client is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining a market leader where they can gain a high degree of responsibility and have the real prospect of further career advancement.
The Advantages of this company:
- All sites are within commutable distance of Bristol
- Highly reputable company
- Sites consist of a range of developments from £3million-£50million projects
- Company bonus reward scheme in addition to attractive package offered by client
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides specialist technical and engineering recruitment solutions worldwide to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and the Professional Services markets.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients