|Job Ref:||204584805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum car, pension, fuel, shares scheme||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:07|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Bristol, Avon
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + package
JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the building and construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established building and construction company.
Our client is looking for someone with minimum 2-3 years of surveying experience within construction to join their commercial team in Bristol. This is opportunity for someone who is looking to make a step up in their career and grow with a successful company. You will be assisting Senior Surveyor with project procurement and gradually gain full responsibility of your own project.
Daily responsibilities of Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
* Reporting into Senior Surveyor and carry out:
* Monthly CVR's
* Managing sub-contractor accounts
* Pricing variations and valuations
* Working to schedule of rates
* Helping with procurement of sub-contractor, etc.
Requirements for the role of Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
* Previous surveying experience (minimum 2-3 years)
* BSc or HND (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying
* Ideally working towards CIOB or RICS accreditation
* Relevant CSCS Card and full UK Driving Licence
* Strong commercial awareness
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Simona for more information (Apply online only) or e-mail