|Job Ref:||204583159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stowmarket||Address:||Post Code:||IP14||Salary:||£500/hour||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:06|
A very unique position has arisen with one of Jark Cambridge's most valued clients. |
They're currently expanding due to work load and no having to turn work away which means a positions has opened for a QS/Contracts manager preferably with a Mechanical background.
This is an office based job with a difference as there will be a requirement to go to sites as well as being an office based position.
Main Duties to include:
• Manage and co-ordinate information for quotations.
• Researching materials, equipment and labour costs.
• Understanding client's needs.
• Collecting quotes from suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Planning job timescales.
• Assessing and advising on commercial risk.
• Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
• Supporting buying activities.
• Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecasts.
• Communication with the rest of the team and management of on-site staff and subcontractors.
• Ensure all work complies with quality, Health & Safety (including CDM) and environmental policies, and other requirements of the company procedures.
If you would be interested to find out more please contact Jamie (Apply online only) or email CV directly to (url removed)