|Job Ref:||204583065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:37|
Quantity Surveyor - London - Salary Paying up to £50,000 + Package |
Our client is a London Based Construction Company who specialise in Minor works especially in the Education and Healthcare Sectors. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who have had experience in managing projects and running teams.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years experience in Surveying or Project Management (or a combination of both), ideally with small works experience.
The role will include the following:
• Following up on direct enquiries from clients in the education and healthcare sectors
• Pricing small works up to £50K
• Forwarding enquiries to Senior Estimator for larger contracts above £50K
• Liaising with the Construction Manager / Director to provide programmes for estimates / tenders
• Visiting sites to over-see progress and report back to Directors
• Issuing valuations and following up certificates, then invoicing works
• Providing CVR's
• Checking invoices are correct
• Updating sub-contractors databases
• Issuing Information required schedules to Clients / Project Managers
• Assisting with preparation of contractors reports
• Attending site project meetings
The person needs to be able to work without direction and this role would suit someone who wants to progress their career.
Salary's and packages are dependent on experience and are flexible for the right candidates. The client can offer an excellent working environment and team ethic. They are keen to equip their staff and encourage and support further training and carer development.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about the multiple positions we are currently recruiting for please don't hesitate to give us call or forward a CV ASAP